Monday, February 21, 2011

Cross Country Nationals Wrap Up

Cross Country Nationals wasn't the best race I've ever run nor was it the worst, but it wasn't something I can say I'm proud of. It was fantastic to be home again and racing in front of so many familiar faces with every level of support I've ever been blessed to have. Unfortunately I didn't take advantage of the opportunity like I had envisioned.

Every athlete will come across many obstacles over the course of their career and I'm no different. The satisfaction of a breakthrough when you overcome your obstacles is part of the fuel that drives us to reach new levels. I'm happy to have had the experiences I've gained so far in my young career and moving forward I know that I'm taking steps in the right direction to realizing my goals.

Stay tuned for more updates, the last few weeks have caught me being lackadaisical but I'll try and keep things fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment